Glamulet Charm Bracelet

Friday, June 12, 2015









I am so happy to have come across a website that sells affordable charm bracelets because I’ve always wanted to get myself one. Glamulet designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and modern jewelry made from genuine materials at affordable prices. 
I managed to get this charm bracelet at the price of $100. If you spend $99 and above, you'll be able to get the bracelet for free, so you only need to purchase the charms! Plus, you’ll get free shipping if you spend $59 and above. For my first order, I ordered 4 charms and a leather strapped bracelet. There are more charms here and bracelets here so check them out, only if you want to. There are also complete bracelets here. Have a nice day! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great review! I'm definitely going to check out Glamulet and their products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! Glad you liked my review. You could get these charms for someone special. Have a great day, Raam!

      Delete