Black & Blue / White & Gold ?

Saturday, October 10, 2015







Dress: Choies || Pumps: Lovelywholesale

You know the whole drama with the Black&Blue or White&Gold dress? Well if you don't, you could have a look here. So in this picture what colour is the dress to you? Is it Black&Blue or White&Gold? Or is it Blue&Gold? I've had so many arguments with my friends already about this dress but of course they were not the serious I-want-to-punch-you-in-the-face kind of arguments. I never knew they sold these dresses online till I came across Choies and found this dress! I ordered it and received it a few weeks ago. I paired this dress with a pair of black pumps from lovelywholesale. So what colour do you see? Nah, I'm just kidding, this dress is definitely Black&Blue (no optical illusion, promise). 


You Might Also Like

0 comments